Since 1983, Focus on the Family has offered help and encouragement to millions of families as they build their lives on the foundation of Jesus Christ. Consistently named one of the Best Christian Workplaces in Canada, we work hard to respond to the many real issues families face today by providing sound and practical guidance based on Christian principles. Our vision is to see every family transformed by love, vibrant in faith and enduring in hope. Learn more at www.focusonthefamily.ca
About the Position
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Integrated Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The position is based out of our head office in Langley, BC, and is eligible for full health and dental benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning and management for all integrated digital marketing campaigns from initial concept and campaign development to execution and reporting.
- Create and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our online marketing database, website properties, email, social media and social advertising campaigns.
- Lead the strategy, planning and optimization of marketing and funnel workflows including engagement, cultivation, content planning, conversion tracking and optimization, specifically as it relates to digital marketing.
- Write thoughtful, compelling and well-crafted copy/story for email marketing, social media channels, landing pages and long-form content.
- Work with our internal videographer to develop strategies, stories and promotional video for our online properties, social media channels, emails, special campaigns and more, and execute these objectives using storytelling and marketing/fundraising best practices.
- Lead best practices on video distribution through YouTube, Vimeo, email and other social media channels to engage families with Focus on the Family resources.
- Create strategic and effective content engagement for different online and social media channels (Google, blog, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, podcast platforms, etc.).
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals.
- Manage annual promotional and advertising budget.
- Model a Christlike attitude in leadership and interactions with other departments.
You thrive in a work environment that can be fast-paced with multiple, and often conflicting, deadlines. You love marketing and love to learn. You are interested in continuing to grow and test your skills in the ever-changing sphere of digital marketing. You want to use your marketing skill set to help families grow stronger, encourage couples to deepen their love and faith, ensure children are raised to love the Lord, and provide practical guidance to those who are in desperate need of hope.
For primary consideration you must bring the following to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing, marketing management or advertising.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team, capable of drawing on the strengths and resources of team members and the organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with CRM systems like NetSuite and HubSpot preferred.
- Previous work experience at a marketing or promotional agency considered an asset.
If you’re looking for a place where you can experience a strong sense of belonging and make a positive difference to our well-established, mission-driven charity, this may be the opportunity for you. Focus on the Family Canada offers competitive compensation and benefits, and a supportive, friendly, Christian work environment. This important role requires an individual who maintains a consistent witness for Jesus Christ and a courteous, Christlike attitude by adhering to our Christian Foundations and Standards.